Mom's the world

Posted by Praveen राठी in , ,

A Jewish proverb, "God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers."
A Chinese Proverb, "There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it."

Mother - the epitome of love.
I believe that a single day is not enough to celebrate the love, affection and care that she bestows upon us. I can still remember, I had lied umpteen times to her till I was in college, and she was able to catch me with a success rate of 100%. Finally I had to give up lying [to her; with others it still works ;)]. That is the power of mother. Rightly said by Barbara Kingsolver: "Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws."

Thank you mom, you have given me something that I can never pay back. I love you.
"Happy Mother's Day"

This entry was posted on Sunday, May 11, 2008 at Sunday, May 11, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Comments

Post a Comment