Finally...

Posted by Praveen राठी in , ,

I have landed here ... in the U S of A. After a long (terribly long) wait, I somehow made it.


And I have arrived here in a festive season. Thanksgiving just passed and Christmas and New Year are round the corner. Very very very less project work till the first week of January.

We did some shopping on the "Black Friday" and went for trekking the next day:


Only one week here (including a 4 day long weekend) and I have realized it loud that I become very sluggish and get irritated if I don't involve myself in any kind of outdoor activities. So, I have decided to join a swimming pool here soon.

Priyanshu took this photograph of mine as soon as realised that I am in US.

This entry was posted on Monday, November 30, 2009 at Monday, November 30, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 Comments

So you did it ,now enjoy while sun shines !

November 30, 2009 at 7:51 PM

call karega ya maen yaheen pe likhoon kuchh khaas KK

December 2, 2009 at 9:40 AM

Post a Comment