New Widgets

Posted by Praveen राठी

Today, I tried adding some new gadgets to my blog - just to check what all they do?
One of them is "PageRank". As it appeared on my Page, it displayed the Rank as 0. What does that mean? Wow! is it better than 1 (Rank 1 is supposed to be best) or "No Rank" or "Not eligible for the rank to be calculated" :)
Then there is "Visitor Locations" from "FeedJIT". As soon as this one appeared on my Page, it displayed a small red dot somewhere on the west coast of North America. On moving the cursor on the dot, a tool tip popped up - "Concord, California". Hunh! who visited my blog from there? Sounds confusing to me.
Then the "Photo Gallery". I added this one to put some of my nice pics here but sadly I don't have too many photos. Maybe I'll click some nice ones to put up here :)

Actually, I was looking for some new templates and gadgets like "Hit Counter", "Calendar" etc. I didn't get either of these and ended up adding the above ones. Never mind, the search is ON...

This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 23, 2008 at Wednesday, April 23, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Comments

Post a Comment