Blogger - New Gadgets

Posted by Praveen राठी in , , ,

I have finally finalized this template for my blog. Satisfies most of my requirements, though I had to play around with the code a little bit. Cool, isn't it? :) I am even happier for the page load. It doesn't load with any error now. In my earlier theme, I had screwed up the widgets and code and it used to show some errors while loading the page.

OK, justifying the title of this post: My "Edit Layout" Page now shows "Add a Gadget" instead of "Add an Element" and clicking on this gives me a myriad Gadgets available in the blog world. Check this out:


Blogger has a whole new range of gadgets to be added to the blog and the number is countless. The Gadgets are classified under different categories and "Gadget Search" is also available.

Happy Blogging and Gadgeting !

This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 12, 2008 at Tuesday, August 12, 2008 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 Comments

सुंदर एवं उपयोगी जानकारी के लिए आभार।

August 12, 2008 at 12:59 PM

Hey this is cool info! I haven't seen the gadgets till now, will check them.

August 14, 2008 at 9:44 PM

Post a Comment