Calling it a Day

Posted by Praveen राठी in , , ,

OK! I am signing off for the day leaving this template here.
As decided in the morning, I spent the whole day searching for the templates only.


During the day, one of the templates that I found good enough is the "Aspire" theme. Take a look below:



But I again found some issues with this template. E.g. the date of the post is not appearing, the images of the theme hide the key links (New Post, Customize, Sign In) that are otherwise visible at the top right corner of every blog.
Though I am not very much satisfied with the currently theme, but I am finding suitable enough to leave it like this over the weekend.

I'll try to revive my lost widgets next week and come up with a better template if possible.

Till then! Happy Weekend! :)

This entry was posted on Friday, August 08, 2008 at Friday, August 08, 2008 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 Comments

Yeah Aspire sure looks pretty good. You can do some hacking in the template and add/remove links. I removed some links coming on the top of my template,as they were not coming in center.
This template is also pretty cool. Goodluck :)

August 9, 2008 at 11:44 AM

Post a Comment