I play a lot

Posted by Praveen राठी in , ,


This is around 2 months old picture of mine. I was going back from Infy after a 7 hr continuous stretch of table tennis.
I play a lot and I love it. I can give my heart out to it. I have grown up playing all kinds of games and sports and I can assure that there is no better feeling than the titillating pain, fatigue that you feel when you lie down flat on the ground after playing for a long stretch drenched in sweat.
Awsome...

This entry was posted on Monday, May 19, 2008 at Monday, May 19, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 Comments

ahh .. this sounds little good ! So, now we can have a TT match. Lets see, you are able to win it noq or cont. your bad performance as you used to be in past :)

May 21, 2008 at 10:36 AM

Choudhary! both of us know who used to win in the past.
But anyways, may be you have improved a bit that's why saying so :)
We'll surely have a match when we meet next time.

May 21, 2008 at 3:31 PM

Post a Comment